The Best LGBT Blogs and Websites from the thousands of top LGBT Websites for the LGBT knowledge, important dates, History, etc.
- LGBTQ Nation – It is the most Followed LGBTQ News Source. It focuses mainly about News, Opinions, Arts and Culture.
- Pink News – It covers politics, entertainment, religion and community news for the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community.
- The Gay Center Org –The center is the heart and home of NYC’s LGBT community, providing programs for health, wellness and community connection.
- The Advocate –The Advocate is the leading source for up-to-date and extensive LGBT news. This news and entertainment magazine also provides links to LGBT related websites.
- Freedom To Marry – It is a national bipartisan organization dedicated to winning marriage for same-sex couples in the United States. It was founded by Evan Wolfson.
- After Ellen –It is a pop culture website that focuses on the portrayal of lesbian and bisexual women in the media.
- Google News | LGBT –Google news is comprehensive up-to-date news coverage on LGBT, aggregated from sources all over the world.
- Buzz Feed | LGBT – It covers the LGBT news and trends plus real conservation of the social web.
- LGBTQ Communities –It features all the LGBTQ news, history, culture and many more things.
- The Gaily Grind – The Gaily Grind is a LGBTQ news, magazine, reporting on the latest LGBTQ news, entertainment and topics of great importance within the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community.